College is an acknowledged leader in the system of professional medical education in Kazakhstan and abroad and an innovative education institution with an effective corporate management system aimed at maximum satisfaction of demands of all stakeholders.
Training in compliance with healthcare requirements of highly qualified specialists that are competitive
in Kazakhstani and global labor market of medical specialists, have high civil and moral values and
are ready for successful career.
1. Professionalism – deep knowledge of the profession, responsible and conscientious fulfilment of tasks, quality and professional achievement of goals.
2. Mutual respect – respect to others, open and friendly discussion of issues and joint solution of problems.
3. Continuous development and learning – continuous move forward, creation of conditions for development of talent and skills, and support of young staff.
4. Cooperation – open, effective collaboration between a person, society and state.
5. Innovations – development, implementation, and search for the most effective solutions.
To achieve the designated mission, Republican Medical Academy LLP has identified the following strategic directions:
- Providing high-quality training of competitive specialists on the basis of national and universal values, achievements of science and practice.
- The introduction and effective use of new learning technologies, including information and communication.
- Development of creative, spiritual and physical capabilities of the individual, education of citizenship and patriotism.
- Qualitative improvement of the staff potential of the college.
- Continuous improvement of material and information resources.
- Active interaction with employers and other social partners.
- Following the provisions of the concept of modernization of Kazakhstani education, the top management of Republican Medical Academy LLP undertakes the responsibility and responsibility for the implementation of this Policy in the field of quality.
Our motto: “Professionalism is the basis of quality!”